LectureMonkey “Teacher Mode” give teachers control over recordings in their classroom. It uses iBeacon technology to enables teacher to be the leader and owner of a collaborative classroom recording. All other LectureMonkey users will be participants. It is set via a switch in the settings menu.
When activated it enables:
- “Teacher Mode” (previously called “Owner Actions”) menu from the right hand side of the main screen. If teacher mode isn’t enabled only the play/edit menu will be available.
- All other recordings in class will automatically become participants in recording. LectureMonkey uses iBeacon to link together users in the same classroom.
- The teacher mode menu
- Lets a lecture owner create a video from a lecture, and upload it to the LectureMonkey YouTube channel.
- Provides a list of attendees and viewers of the lecture
- In Capture Mode enables a user to present a PDF or Powerpoint. The slides will be transmitted to all participants and shown on the web. See more here.